Ice Cream+Less Mellow Joss Stone=Happy!!
So i found one of those stupid pass-it-on quizzes on facebook and decided to put it here while i wait for my vh1 to download. w00t w00t!
1. Real name: Alison (yech. when i see that name, i always break it up into three pieces, like Al Is On. Like there's this party or something and there's this fat dude plugged into the wall dancing, and two other guys walk by and say "Dude, you left your Al on. Um. Anyways....)
2. Nickname: Ali
3. Status: single. derm da derrrm.
4. Zodiac sign: leo!! *roars and does manic lion impersonation*
5. Male or female: female. again, der.
6. Hair color: naturally brown but dyed red...and then it turned orange. I quite like the color, acutally. Much better than my purple streaks.
7. Long or short → short! and after all those years as a kid being like "I want hair long enough to braid!" but then i found out that it made me look like a brunette heidi...
8. Are you health freak → God no.
9. Height → 5 foot none
10. Do you have a crush on someone →eh. i guess you could call it that. nothing major.
11. Do you like yourself → we are our own hardest critics, but i think i'm okay.
12. Piercings → ears. i wish i had a nosering though...
13. Tattoos → I wish. Not anything extreme, but i know what, exactly: something small and kinda girly on my lower back. Script, maybe? Lol it's a rebel fantasy.
14. Righty or lefty → Righty
15. First surgery → never
16. First piercing → ears
17. First best friend → Morgan!!!! *insert superginormous hug here*
18. First award → T-Ball trophy back in the Mary Land, although it was a boy's team so it was a dude on the trophy.
19. First sport you joined → T Ball. Hahahaha.
20. First pet → anastasia. Yes, i named my goldfish anastasia. I was five years old. It wasnt THAT abnormal, though. I saw the movie.
21. First vacation → *thinks superhard* ummmmmmmmmm....geez...i THINK it was to the outer banks when i was turning ten...that was my first big vacation.
22. First concert → performing or seeing? Seeing was...i'm so sorry but....the american idol one. i was literally tricked into going. performing in was elementary school playing that ginormous cello.
23. First crush → this kid named Brandon back in Maryland in first grade. We played Superheros on the playground. He was Superman and I was Wonderwoman. It was SUCH a love connection. ;P
24. Eating → sunflower seeds
25. Drinking → water. Tim will be proud.
26. I'm about to → strangle vh1
27. Listening to → Oh. It started. So, i'm listening to Beautiful Liar by Shakira and Beyonce. They don't sell it on iTunes; it's on my vh1 playlist.
28. Waiting for → myself to get tired.
29. Want kids? →Well, it depends. I don't know if i would be a good mom or trust myself with another human being's life in the first place.
30. Want to get married? → I suppose it would be nice, but i'm worried i'd get bored. Maybe if the right person came along.
40. Careers in mind? → Author. Actress. Director. Writer for anything. Fashion designer. Oh, shoot, i went straight to forty!! And thirty!! oopsies.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX: (huh?? okay are you really topic-starved right now?)
41. Lips or eyes → oh, wait. you're talking about PREFERENCES. ohhhhkaaayy....i have no idea. I guess lips, for obvious reasons.
42. Hugs or kisses → hugs if you're not going out, kisses otherwise.
43. Shorter or taller → you gotta understand, for a guy to be shorter than me, well, i'd get a little weirded out. So i'm saying same height or taller.
45. Romantic or spontaneous → Well, it depends. Does spontaneous mean pulling out a gun and shooting people in the middle of dinner? Can't you be both romantic AND spontaneous?
46. Nice stomach or nice arms → I don't really care, either way. If I HAD to choose? Stomach. But that's pretty hypocritical.
47. Sensitive or loud → Not supersensitive, but not obnoxiously loud.
48. Hook-up or relationship → Relationships. Random hook-ups annoy the crap out of me.
49. Trouble maker or hesitant → Definatley not hesitant. I am not a hesitant person. But i dont' want someone who's like "Let's rob a bank!!!"
HAVE YOU EVER:
50. Kissed a stranger → No. That'd be pretty awkward.
51. Drank bubbles → OMG, no, but one time i accidently inhaled a bubble (i'm not joking) that was supposedly chocolate flavored and it BURNED the back of my throat. WHY DO YOU MAKE IT FLAVORED IF YOU CANNOT EAT IT?!?!?!?
52. Lost glasses/contacts → I'm horrible with keeping track of my glasses.
53. Ran away from home → hahaha when i was little i would always get all pissed off and pack up my backpack and say i would run away forever. But then i'd get bored or hungry or distracted before i finished packing, and for the rest of the week i'd be like, "Where's that toy again? Oh, yeah, i packed it up."
54. Broken somone's heart →Not cognativley. Like, if i have, i don't know about it.
55. Been arrested → The closest i've been is this time that me and all my cousins were playing at the church preschool playground, and nothing there had been fun since we were about 11, so we were looking around for fun stuff. So my cousin Ryan finds this tree branch hanging off of this, well, tree (der) right near this little playhouse thingy, and we were swinging on it...when all of a sudden this cop walks up and starts yelling at us!!! THE NUNS CALLED THE COPS ON US!!!!
56. Turned someone down → nope. Been turned down, though.
57. Cried when someone died → yes, der.
58. Liked a friend → *sighs* yeaaaahhh.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
59. Yourself → *pokes number 11*
60. Miracles → it'd be nice, I suppose.
61. Love at first sight → that'd be nice too, but i'm pretty sure that's just called thinking someone is hot.
62. Heaven → i suppose.
63. Santa Clause→ OMG YES!!! WHO DOESNT BELEIVE IN A FAT MAN WHO COMES INTO YOUR HOUSE IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND LEAVES "PACKAGES"??!?!??
64. Kiss on the first date → if you like each other, i guess.
65. Angels → again, it'd be nice.
66. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → actually...more than one. *slinks off into corner*
67. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → That's mean.
AHA!!! IT'S FINALLY FREAKING OVER!! Why did i even do that?