Sunday, May 13, 2007

Will's New Blog

Will just made a new blog . Don't get it confused with mine.

**EDIT**

AUGH link doesnt work. And it's not actually a blog. It's just on mine. So whatevs.

hi peeps its the one and only EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess wat i have a swolen finger. it hurts like sooooooooooooooooo much! I was closing the door and my 3 fingers got caught in the gosh darn door!!!!!!!!! i am extremely agrivated and it is taking me like 30 minutes to type a couple of sentences with one hand. luv yas! emma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a crime to teach your 10 year old brother to have their own website. Just like it is a crime to teach a kid that a relligion is true when they are like four years old. But no matter what I tell you, you ignore me.

Anonymous said...

It didn't work btw.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.