Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's Just a Ride, It's Just a Ride

Another song title.

So I'm auditioning for The Best Christmas Pagent Ever 2day. I'm not too nervous because, hello, it's soooo much better acting in front of a bunch of people (or even, like, one, depending on how they work the auditions) that i've never met before in my life and will probably never meet ever than people from my school, no matter how many or how few of them they are. My parents officially stressed my sister by listing all of the bad things that could/would happen if we get roles (ex: emma has soccer and drum lessons, i have marching band on one of the nights of rehersal, etc.) and i'm sitting there like "We might not even get roles!!! Act now, stress later!!!"

So i have to go take a shower and find a picture of myself where i don't have purple hair, bangs, or a weird smile. Byeaz!

No comments: