Friday, September 01, 2006

Wow...

Band camp is over. I don't know whether to say "Finally!" or "Really?" It was good for me to go, just because i met all these people, and i got to see sam and tim and matt and molly and katy and peeps. Now i'm going to the mall tomorrow with julie, molly, and maybe sara, hillary and katy. (The flute bunch! No, wait, Julie is color guard.) The first time (can you beevle it?!?!?) ALL SUMMER. And the thing is, summer is almost over. I know that having homework and stressing about English and especially science and math won't be too fun, but getting to see people will be decent. Ello, Devon, Emily, Jordan, and Jen (smith) are all in my homeroom, even tho i have zero classes with the first three. The thing is, this all seems so...now. September to about November seems like the most distant time ever. I can't listen to exactly 70 songs on my iTunes list without thinking about that time. Songs are weird. They remind me of the times that i listened to them. So now whenever i listen to "Hung Up" by Madonna i remember driving to the pumpkin patch or walking along the bus circle, and i shudder and turn it off.

So...what will the song be this year? I can't pick any i really like if it's a bad year, but i need good songs for good memories. whatever. The point of this is...I REALLY NEED TO SHOP!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello. aww i'm sad band camp is over i loveeed it.

Molly said...

yay!!!! SHopping lol remember infront of friendlys kk!!!

Anonymous said...

lol

yay shopping!!!

^_^