Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ricey Rocks

Still working on my story. I have writer's block. So i decided to put this conversation on here. it's about...PLUTO!! Title is c/o tim.

me: why is pluto dead?
did someone explode it?
Tim: It's no longer a planet
BEcause
that's what's the astonomers said
WE now have 8 planets
and several dwarf planets
Me: whaa why???
so now the rhym is wrong!
*M*y *V*ery *E*ntergetic *M*other *J*ust *S*erved *U*s *N*ine *P*izzas
and now
we have no pizza!!
well
why isnt it a planet?? * still processing this *
but but but
they made it a planet before!!!!!!!!
* cries *
so confused...
PM But i memorized it!!!
no
but
but
it was PLUTO!!
Tim: It still is
me: but it was all important up there...
Tim: Look
Pluto is inatimate
me: with the big planets...
Tim: it doesn't care
me: I'M VERY ATTACHED TO PLUTO OKAY?!?!?!?
Tim: Talk to NASA
maybe they can send you some pictures or something
me: OMG weird stuffs...
Tim: ?
me: is everything now a picture of jesus???
Tim: ?
Wha?
me: it's like, "i found a picture of jesus on my turtle!"
i'm serious
Tim: ?
Where?
me: only wait no it was mary
Tim: Where?
me: on the turtle
Tim: No
i mean
where is this turtle
you speak of?
me: i don't know
Tim: Okay...
me: on the news
Tim: Go to here:
http://pluto.planetologie.de/images/pluto.jpg
Picture of pluto
me: why would i want a picture of pluto?
it's not even a planet anymore
jeez
Tim: Because you said you were attached to it
me: yes
yes i am
Tim: So I gave you a picture
me: awwww look at the cute little pluto!
i thought it was purple tho...
Tim: Exactly
NO!
It's a big ball of ICY ROCK!!!!!
me: don't worry it's still cute
Tim: RICY ROCKS!!!!!!!
me: ricy??
Tim: *ICY
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HA
HAHA
Tim: 3
2
1
DRAW!
me: ?
Tim: BANG!
me: oh no
not that again
Tim: You ahve just lost your first internet shoot-out!
*have
me: not my first
or second
or thir
d
Tim: Oh.
3
2
me: or 1000000th
Tim: 1
DRAW!
me: * hides *
Tim: ZAP!
me: i hid
haha
ricy
HA
Tim: No, you didn't
me: yes i did
Tim: It has to be *bold*, _italic_, in CAPITAL LETTERS, with and ! at the end
HIDES!
works
but *hides *
doesn't
me: that wouldnt make any sense
Tim: Yes it does
me: the word "hides" shouldnt be conspicuous
Tim: its how th egame is played
me: i'm trying to HIDE
Tim: SO!?!
These are the rules established by the creators of the game
me: sooo if i went HIDES!
you would probably hear me
Tim: No
Look
me: and figure out where i was
Tim: that's how the game is
besides
we dion't hear anything
We're typing
me: so?
Tim: Nevermind
Pluto is not a planet
that is th epoint
we should blow it up!
me: and not ricy
icy
NO
YOU SHAL NEVER BLOW UP PLUTO
IF YOU BLOW UP PLUTO, I'LL BLOW YOU UP!
Tim: No, you won't
That's illegal
me: so is blowing up pluto
Tim: No
me: yes
Tim: there's no law against exploding other planets
me: yuh-huh!
Tim: What law?
outlaws it?
me: the law that says nasa will send mafia hit men and various types of disgruntled extraterrestrials to attack you and blow you up
Tim: NO!
me: then you can see how pluto feels
Tim: Pluto is a chunk of rock in space!
It doesn't feel anything!
me: just picturing the very rewarding image of tim's head exploding here
Tim: WTM!?!
me: ummmmmm
oh yeah
what the monkey
what if i were to say
WTF??
or WTFF?
6:02 PM Tim: What the frankfirter
me: (what the french fry)
Tim: or
what the plying flapjack
me: wtff=what the french fry
plying flapjack!
Tim: flying flapjack
me: HA...nah, still not as funny as ricy rock
i need a title for my blog
Tim: Ricey Rocks
me: hahahah...nah that sounds slightly dirty...for some reason...
ahahahaha
hmmm
Tim: Whatever
me: * thinks *
Tim: pluto = rice ball?
me: * screw pops out of brain *
Hahahahahaha ricey
Tim: Exaclty
me: ummmmmmmmmm
Tim: I'm still blowing up Pluto
me: no ur not
Tim: to get the rice!
me: HA
and i'm naming my blog "I <3 Cherry Soda
NO YOU ARE NOT BLOWING UP PLUTO!!!

And so...the legend was born. the original conversation is much longer, but we just go off on a random tangent about music, musicals, sweeny todd, and how bad i sing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting conversation.....O.o