Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rush


This is a picture that i took without looking in the hallways of school.

I just watched Bend It Like Beckham. I've seen it twice but that was like two or something years ago so i didnt remember much and i was dancing to the songs and no not DANCING dancing just running around. But it was a Bollywood movie, meaning that there were tons of accents: Scottish, German, Indian, English, etc., all ranging from mild to extremely heavy. that wasnt very much of a problem for me, but my sister cannot understand accents at all, so every five minutes she would say, "Ali, what did they say? What does that mean?" until my head went explode.

So oui.

2 comments:

Tim said...

WOW! That is cool

Elizabeth said...

interesting pic...it looks so cool! and blurry!! wheeee