Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Singing

so i'm going to do a test and see if i can sing. im going to turn my iPod up really loud so i can't hear myself and tape record it. Ready...go!

it took me 10 minutes of warming up but i finally did it. ok. rewind tape...and...play.

Wow, the first part is terrible. The second part is...also horrible. Third part is bad, but not as bad as the first part. The fourth part is also bad. The fifth part is sort of bad. The sixth part is OK cuz it has high notes. THe 7th part is also bad. Wow. i should record some jackhammers exploding over that. it would definatley sound a lot better.

so i just talked over that. for a WHILE. Here's an exerpt:
"What other stuff...Stuff didnt happen to me today. Stuff happened to other people! Other stuff didnt really happen to me though. Theatre camp...and...um...some...people...and...i drove back to my house and watched gilmore girls. so that...i don't know if that really counts as stuff, but it's not BIG stuff. so i guess it doesnt reeeeeeally...count as stuff...but it could count as stuff. i think i just talked about 'stuff' for the longest time possible without even knowing what the 'stuff' is that you're talking about. I mean, just, like, the word 'stuff.' i don't even...it's just weird. Because...i just talked about stuff. for a while."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»