Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sleeeepy

it's a month til my bday...but wait!! must watch new york minute with deeeeean (i.e. jared padalecki, dean from gilmore girls, but a different character in this one!!!!) YAYAYAYAYA!!!

so obviously bbl

**edit**
so yeah the movie sucked but dean was hottt. poor dean...he can't dance...lol. i painted my nails black and it took forever but i finally did it...after getting nailpolish all over my hands. i had to use a q-tip and nail polish remover to get it all off...and it still looks sucko. lol. i need to do touch-ups.

anywayyyss....i think i have to go catch my guinea pig. au revouir!!

~`~A.L.I.~`~

*EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!*
OMG OMG U GUYS U GUYS I'M GOING BACK TO THEATER CAMP!! ON MONDAY!!!!! I CAN'T GO BACK I'M NOT READY!!!

okay all of you HAVE to promise to im me when i get back at around 12:30-1 PM PLEASE for my sanity!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why aren't you ready?

Anonymous said...

I'll be at my jock camp.

sorry.

Molly said...

ali it'll be fine going back to the camp its not like they are going to annoy you about it

Have you even talked to noah recently?