Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Little Bit of Something Five Times After Midnight

The title is what happened when a bunch of people (and me) all tried to think of a band name. The advice was just to keep writing and see what you could come up with. Finally we all yelled out some stuff and i wrote down what it sounded like. Sounds like the title of a Panic! At The Disco song. Or like we're doing witchcraft. LOL.

So i'm being a whiner in the play. It sucks. I saw Monster House. V. scary for a PG movie that i went to with my little brother. I'm gonna change the name of the blog agian. that's it.

**EDIT**
Emma has to say something. Again she shall be typing in purple.

I ASOLUTELLLLLLLLLLLLLLY l-ANT! Oh no wait ali smushed it. She said she should use sam's Glock??????????????? wat i was going to say was I LUV STRAWBERRY MUSICALS AND LESS THAN THREE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ello Shertzer said...

wow. emma says weird stuff.

Molly said...

nice XD

Anonymous said...

lol

Panic! rocks my socks ^_^

i haven't talked to you in like forever!!!!!! *tear*
u don't even do ur top tens anymore, tho i guess there's not too much to talk about now that it's summer...

ttyl!
*Elizzy