Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Overflowing Brains

I have a lot of thoughts. Because of this, they tend to overflow from my brain and make me do something like cut up an old soccer jersey (and promptly forget all about it) or try to glue a cityscape made of magazine clippings on my wall (and forget all about it until my mom tells me to take it down) or write it all down in the form of a story (and forget all about it). The stories are always named some really weird stuff, like "Ryan Seacrest is Eating My Brain....And Other Common Problems of Being 14". I just started one called "Rhapsody in Pink", but i loove it so i'm naming my blog that now.

On a completely unrelated note, i went over to kim's house yesterday to show her my hair and ended up staying until 10 watching 10 Things I Hate About You. SUCH a good movie. And then the dude's like "What's a backer?" "Someone with money who's stupid." Hahaha...well i'm tired. bye.

No comments: