Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sexy Back??

Not a very eventful morning. Listened to Justin Timberlake singing about his sexy back (WTF???) on tv. He was like doing all these James Bond moves (WTFx2???) and then he jumped out a window (WTFx3???) and onto a balcony and almost fell but didnt (darn!...i mean, thank goodness!). then i turned it off cuz it was getting way too stupid for me. Then Fergie's music video came on and it was like "Ugh..." She was doing THINGS to one of those English guards that never move. It was the stupidest thing since Justin's sexy back. Oh and get this: there's this show called "My Gym Partner's a Monkey." It's sooooo stupid, so my brother insists upon watching it all the time. Grr. I get the TV at 10, tho. Yay.

2 comments:

Sam Austin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly said...

you realize thats not fergie... thats carmen electra...

I think justin's kinda hot... XD kinda... lol

I love the video for wasted XD its clazy

yesh school is coming quite fast... sadly... and I'ma be all alone in science... I'm like the only person taking honors...