Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hot With Three T's

If you're hot, you're okay-looking. If you're hott, you're really cute. If you're smexy, you're any of the guys on my imaginary list. If you're HOTTT you are most likeley Hayden Christensen. Please note that I LOVE YOU!!! And you are in a place of honor on my sister's bulleitein(sp.?) board right next to Draco Malfoy and Chase Utley.

Good times on my other (now deleted) blog....now. my sister is watching me write this. i'm a tad bored, so i'm going to let her type some stuff. Aslo cuz she's starting to spaz out and say stuff like "wee taddy bit bored". So, here is EMMA!!

Hi peoples!!!!!!! I like this fantastic-fun color!!! Woot!!! I am soooooo stinkin hyper DUDES!!!! o yeah and sam i just have to say GO FORKS AND JELLO!!!!! (don't ask :) ) UHHHHHH the smiley face a has double chin? WOOPSADOODLES!!!!! (hee,hee FUN!) Wow thats wierd i made a smiley face with a ! and a ) so now it looks like a person with one eye that is bleeding purple blood. UMMMM..................... srry that sounded a wee bit evil. WOOT! GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i am done now being random. :) BYE PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea well my title can beat your title?

hotttt with 4 t's! beat that sucka! lol, what am i saying


later ali friend

Anonymous said...

shle your belly like a bowl full of jelly

Molly said...

nice, hayden chritianson is hottt XD like at your party lol

Ali said...

omg I REMEMBER that!!!! le partay...with hayden christensen...but i fell asleep in the middle of the movie...